I don’t really know where the term comes from, but here are a few of the things that drive me up the wall…
1) When people don’t use their turn signal: It’s a flick of the wrist…that’s all it takes. Don’t jump in my lane without letting me know your plans
2) Cutting people cutting into my land when making a left hand turn: There are dotted lines on the road to show you where you’re allowed to go…4 year olds can handle that.
3) Christian sub-culture: No one needs a shirt with the Sprite logo that says “Spirit”. Jesus iPod covers do not represent Christ well. As a matter of face, Jesus was on the opposite spectrum of consumerism and marketing. The term “Christian” should denote a lifestyle, not a target demographic.
4) Electric Drums: They’re not really drums. They limit you’re ability to play.
5) When people won’t admit that they’re wrong: That’s pretty self-explanatory.
I’m sure there are more to come but here’s a decent beginning.